So ive decided to do my Ins & Outs as i havent done one of these since first starting my blog ... So because i recently did my January Favourites it wont be make-up beauty related!
Its still snowing in manchester (not sticking bit still coming down)- Come on Mr Sunshine ... come and show your face, even if its just for a few days! Im sick of going to work in the morning and its frosty!
All my nails just breaking for NO apparent reason :(
Filling out application forms - im still working at the moment but want a new job, but filling out application forms is boring!
It not being June when Eclipse is out at the cinema!
- Ive booked my holiday to Cuba for September ...two weeks in the sun 24hr all inclusive to Cayo Coco with the boy! (same holiday i should of gone on last Sept but had to cancel :()
- Started doing Yoga which is so relaxing
- Its nearly Valentines day which i just love! Having a lovely romantic night in!
- Reading Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen ... omg i love it, i havent seen the film so its a new story to me and its FANTASTIC! (also its on offer in Asda for £1)
- Candles .. im becoming obsessed with lighting candles, weather its T lights of oil candles i love em!
- Having Daffodils in my living room, there such a bright spring flower, it looks weird seeing them then seeing the snow outside but hey ho!